In order for you to be considered for a position in the East Penn School District, you must have a completed application on file. You need to submit the following items in order for your application to be considered complete:
- Applications at EPSD: Food Service Application, Administrative / Instructional / Staff Assistant and Health Room Nurse Application, Facilities Application 2014, and Summer Facilities Application 2015.
- Photocopy of valid Act 34 Compliance (Criminal Background Check) (Less than one year old)
- Photocopy of valid Act 151 Compliance (PA Child Abuse History Clearance) (Less than one year old)
- FBI Federal Criminal History Record – (Less than one year old) (fingerprint) Registration is available online 24 hours/day, seven days per week at www.pa.cogentid.com or telephonic registration is available at 1(888) 439-2486 Monday through Friday 8 a.m to 6 p.m. EST. After registration, you will be given a list of fingerprint sites.
- Please complete one Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release form for each of your previous employers that fall within the following categories (include fax numbers of employers):
- The applicant’s current employer (regardless of whether the employer is a school entity and/or where the applicant had direct contact with children);
- All former employers of the applicant that were school entities; and
- All former employers where the applicant was employed in a position where he/she had direct contact with children.
Important Information: To be eligible for future Instructional Assistant job opportunities you must have a minimum of 48 college credits and/or associates degree -or- you must take the Paraeducator Qualifying Test. Please contact the Human Resources Office for information on testing dates. Your application will remain on file for one calendar year. Renewal can be considered only by your written request at the end of the one year period. Completed applications are considered for all vacancies that occur in your area of certification.
Interested applicants should submit the five (5) items above to the Human Resources Office, 800 Pine Street, Emmaus, PA 18049, or by email to HR@eastpennsd.org.