About Us

Lincoln Elementary School, one of seven elementary schools in the East Penn School District and home of the Lincoln Lions, houses 430 students in Kindergarten through Grade Five. There is one building administrator, thirty teachers and fifteen support staff members that make up the Lincoln Elementary Team. The three-floor facility consists of seventeen classrooms, three small group instruction rooms, an all-purpose room, music and art rooms, library, outdoor learning garden, and large paved and grassy play areas.

The original Lincoln Building, an eight room structure, was erected in 1928 and served as the junior high school for Emmaus for many years. Mr. Luther Souders served as the principal at the Lincoln Building during that time period. In 1952 Lincoln, along with the rest of the Emmaus schools, joined Alburtis, Lower Macungie, and Macungie to form the East Penn Union School District.